Thursday, June 30, 2011

Get to Know Me!


My friends Shana (http://canticles.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/owning-it/) Michelle (http://vsgmom.com/2011/06/29/i-was-challenged/) and Waning Woman (http://www.waningwoman.com/2011/06/vsg-surgery-blog-awards-and-celebrity.html) challenged me to let you know a little more about me... And now, I challenge you! Come with it!

10 Things That Drive You Wild About Me

1. I broke my leg when I was 5. How? By trying to climb to the roof of the house to see where Santa came in. (Yes, Virginia Waddell, your son was a dumbass.)

2. I secretly crave Hermann Sons' (Hondo) Chicken Fried Steak and El Chaparral (Helotes) Pancho Villa cheese enchiladas.



3. Tuck and roll. Bicycle saddles are less comfortable than Western horse saddles.

4. For several years, I referred to take my shirt off at the swimming pool. Now, I still don't like to, but more because I will blind you rather than grossing you out with my grossly obese stomach.

5. I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up. But then I realized I had a conscience. So I became a salesman (I didn't say it was a GOOD conscience.)

6. I shot my sister in the ass with a BB gun when I was 14. Hey, it was a good shot!!! Hit her in the right cheek, exactly where I was aiming. Funny thing is my parents didn't see the humor. But I did see the belt.

7. I rock a purple hat. Just saying.



8. I love pickles. Hey, I am half Polish.

9. I like expensive hobbies. Cycling, Cameras, Guns. None are cheap.

10. I think I have a boot fetish. I own 10 pairs. I think I own more boots than my girlfriend owns shoes.




Now you know... and Knowledge is Power, my Brother... Knowledge is Power.

3 comments: